Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook Time:20 minutes
4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
2 Garlic Cloves, minced
1/4 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
2/3 Cup White Wine
2 dozen Littleneck Clams, scrubbed
1/2 teaspoon Oregano
2 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
Kosher Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
8 ounces Linguini
1/2 Cup Flat-leaf Parsley
1. Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan (that has a tight fitting lid) over medium heat. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and sauté about 3-5 minutes. Don't let the garlic brown. Add the white wine and clams and increase the heat to high and cover the pan. Cook, stirring occasionally, until all of the clams have opened. About 5-8 minutes. Transfer the clams to a large bowl. Reduce heat to medium low, add the oregano and butter. Mix together and season with salt and pepper. Keep on low heat.
2. While the clams are cooking, bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil. Cook the linguini according to the package directions. Using tongs, add the linguini to the sauté pan and toss to coat pasta. Add the cooked clams back into the pan along with any juices that have collected in the bowl. Toss in the parsley. Transfer to a large serving bowl and serve at once with fresh Italian bread!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 15-18 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
1 1/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1/2 Cup Butter
1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
1/2 Cup Light Brown Sugar
1 Egg, Room Temperature
1 teaspoon Vanilla
1 1/2 Cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1. Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar until creamy.
4. Add in egg and vanilla.
5. Slowly add in flour mixture and mix until all ingredients are combined.
6. Stir in chocolate chips.
7. Rest in refrigerator for one hour.
8. Line 2 baking pans with parchment paper. I use a small ice-cream scooper to form cookies.
9. Bake at 325 for 15-18 minutes.
Orecchiette Pasta w/ Spinach, Mozzarella, Tomatoes & Pesto